Pages

Friday 28 July 2023

Crazy Cousin Card for the Double Trouble Challenge!

 


I'm back today with another Crazy Cousin Guest Designer card for the Double Trouble Challenge:


Here are the details for today's new challenge:


So we want you to use woodgrain in your project, include at least 1 pig and share your card with the Farm Quest Challenge!

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Stampin' Up 'This Little Piggy' stamp set
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

5 comments:

  1. I love the frames for your piggy, in fact it looks like the piggy is going from window to window as he changes direction and looks up... it feels that like when my kitty comes up beside my desk for attention. So adorable. Thanks again for being our Crazy Cousin for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen: Congrats on being DTCB's GD!!! That's super! Your card is 'sow' adorable! I'm loving the varied circle layout design with the divided phrase and the 'photo glam' poses of this piggy!! I'm squealing in delight! Thanks for being part of this joint venture between FQCB and DTCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, thanks for being our Crazy Cousin! Your pigs are so cute and cuddly!! Great coloring and use of the wood pattern, too!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Those piggies are too cute, Helen, and I love your card design putting each one in his/her own circle! We're tickled that you've entered our challenge at FarmQuest this month. Hope to see you playing again regularly. :-D Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...