Pages

Sunday 9 July 2023

Christmas in July for Conie Fong - Santa's Little Helper

 


Over the last few days we've been celebrating Christmas in July in the Conie Fong Facebook Group with lots of inspiration and a Christmas in July sale which is still on for a little while longer till the end of today.

To make my DT card I used the very cute 'Santa's Little Helper' bundle - it's available here in JPG format and here in PNG format.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- papers from Stampin' Up and Clearly Besotted
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - Christmas in July
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

2 comments:

  1. What a great card and a lovely design. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...