Pages

Saturday 15 July 2023

New Papercraft Challenge - Summer Fun


We're back today on the Papercraft Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This time our theme is 'summer fun' and you can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the 'Summer Bunnies' digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

If you prefer to use pre-coloured images, the set is also available in this format here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- ribbon from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite thing to do on holiday (eat ice cream with family or friends)
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and so lovely.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and definitely summery with all that ice cream! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...