Pages

Monday 31 July 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder

 


We're back today with a reminder of our current challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I created a simple card using the 'Bauhaus Blocks' stamp set from Uniko available here.

I stamped two of the blocks on patterned paper from Stampin' Up and added one of the sentiments from the set.

I finished the card with some black gems.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of those colors for this birthday card that could be for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique stamp, makes for a beautiful card. Have an amazing weekend!
    ~Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...