Pages

Monday 24 July 2023

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Lime, Teal and White

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge with a brand new challenge:


As you can see, it's a colour challenge this time using the colours lime, teal and white.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I picked out some pieces of Stampin' Up patterned paper from my scraps box and made a background using some lime and teal colours.

I stamped the sentiment from the 'Happy Thoughts' stamp set using Lemon Lime Twist ink, both from Stampin' Up.  I used a Stampin' Up die to cut out the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used pattern paper on this card. The stripes are so fun!!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and love the sentiment, another fantastic card teammate. Way to go, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...