Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Use a Die

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge with a new challenge


This time our theme is anything goes with the option to use a die and remember you can now use any markers and not just Promarkers on your cards.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- 'The Poinsettia' digi stamp from Hetty Clare Art available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- snowflake punch
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas in July
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes
Christmas BINGO Challenge - column O (rectangle, free and patterned paper_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...