Pages

Monday 28 November 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Christmas Treats

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we'd like to see Christmas treats on your layouts or cards.

To find out more about the challenge and to see the projects from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Christmas Baking Pandas digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- papers from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - time to be merry
As You Like It Challenge - favourite non-traditional animal (the panda is so cute and easy to colour!)

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...