Pages

Friday 18 November 2022

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Transportation

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time our theme is transportation.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used one of the digi stamps from the fabulous Silly Santa set from Last Minute Manda:


The set is available here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card and sticker sentiment from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Cute image Helen, you did a great job with the colouring. I also like the papers you chose for the background... red and green is always a festive combination. The tiny scallop and faux stitching around the image panel are nice little details.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and you've put the card together really well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and lovely image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...