Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2022

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Colours of Autumn

 


It's the first Wednesday of the month which means a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog!  This month it's anything goes with the option to use the colours of autumn.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this month's challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Puddles digi stamp from Sweet November Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a Sweet Little Duck! Great choice of colors for little Puddles! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...