Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Penny's Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

The sponsors for our challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Going Home digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - trees, trees, trees
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - wood and/or tree(s)

5 comments:

  1. It´s the perfect card for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab traditional colour scheme for this fun image, Helen...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Helen. I really like the image and your colouring is perfect. Love your papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen! Love your card. Thank you very much for joining us at Stamps&fun=CREATIVY. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, I'm sorry I'm a little behind with my visiting! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...