We're back today with a new challenge on the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.
You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.
Jan has four great new releases this month and they are all reduced in price until Christmas!
To make my card I used:
- My Snowmies digi stamp set available here
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - anything geos
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/3 or more layers