Pages

Monday 14 November 2022

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Four Legged Friends

 


We're back today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we want to see your four legged friends!

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Kiss Me Scottie digi stamp from Fred She Said Digital Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. As a doggy lover, this is a lovely christmas card, I love the image and the colours you used.
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas card for someone with a dog. I love the mistletoe!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, beautifully coloured. I love that he is smiling! Great sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please remove the first comment. I meant to say- great card with a super sentiment.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...