Pages

Thursday 17 November 2022

Krafty Chicks GDT - Week 3: CAS

 


I'm back with another GDT card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - it's Week 3 so the theme is CAS (clean and simple).


To see the cards from my fellow Guest Designer and the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:



To make my card I used the very 'Nordic Plushies' stamp set from Clearly Besotted available here.  I simply coloured the little character with Promarkers and added a sentiment from the same set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - W is for white (white space)
Passion for Markers - fall/autumn colours

2 comments:

  1. So Adorable! Love the little friend. Awesome card! Have a crafty kind of day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous CAS card Helen. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...