Pages

Saturday 5 November 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With H

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog - this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use something beginning with H.

You can find more details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on challenge blog.

On my card, H is for holly and hot chocolate!

To make my card I used:

- Cocoa Snowman digi stamp from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Cute image Helen, you did a wonderful job with the colouring. Nice and bright and festive. The patterned paper you chose is fabulous too, the striped one makes me think of peppermint candy canes.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...