Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

New Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and the theme, as always, is anything goes.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

This week we have two wonderful sponsors:


and

https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

To make my card I used:

- Sheep Knitter digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Making Cards magazine
- other card and paper from Craft creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/time to relax

6 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! I just love this cute sheep and your background paper is perfectly fantastic for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Helen! That sentiment is fabulous and what a great choice of paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The image and paper are perfect together.

    Cheryl

    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...