Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July Day 7 - A Colour Challenge


It's the last day of the Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July event - can you believe this past week has gone by so quickly?!

And this is what we have for you today:


You can find this week's Freebie Friday image here on the website.

And there are more details about the challenge here on the Catch the Bug Blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digi Doodle Studios - Christmas in July

3 comments:

  1. Great card Helen thanks for sharing with us at Dds and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...