Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July Day 4 - Bingo Challenge


It's Day 4 of Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps and today it's new release day and a bingo challenge!


You can find all the details here on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

I've followed one of the diagonal lines on the bingo grid:

pattern paper - Bugaboo image - brads or pearls

And to make my card I used:

- Christmas Rocking Horse digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Christmas in July
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Helen.. I hope you're having a fun Christmas in July!
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, Helen! Thanks for joining us at Little Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh too cute!! Such a perfect card for Christmas in July!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...