Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday - Deacon Elf Presents


It's Friday so that means:

And this week, in preparation for our Christmas in July event which starts tomorrow, our Freebie Friday image is the very cute Deacon Elf Presents.

This will be available for you free on the website for the next week here but if you've missed it, it's also on the website here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

And don't forget to join us on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog here tomorrow for:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Christmas in July
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, a fun Christmas card for your stash. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design,

    Thanks for playing along over at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I just love the papers you used! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...