Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Delightful Digi Stamps


There's a new challenge today on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your delightful digi stamps - don't forget they have to be cute too!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- With Love digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - something beginning with B (bear and balloons)

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Helen.....gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing you beautiful card at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...