Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Anything But a Card for Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas Teddy Ornament


It's Monday so at Bugaboo Stamps that means:


We've just finished our Christmas in July week and I couldn't resist carrying on the theme with a Christmas tag for Anything But a Card Monday.

To make my tag I used:

- Christmas Teddy Ornament digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up 
- My Favourite Things stitched tag dies

You find more Anything But a Card inspiration here on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great tag. I hang tags all over my craft room and sometimes they fit perfectly for a project, usually a scrapbook layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...