Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on The Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and, as always, it's anything goes as long as you include a hand coloured image on your card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my first card I used:

- The Foxicorn digi stamp from Knitty Kitty Digis available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - furry friends
Little Red Wagon - fantasy (it's a foxicorn!)
Creative Crafters Challenge - anything goes

And here are my next two cards:



These were both made using the Lucky Neko set - it has two images, one with the bamboo background and one without.  You can find it here in the Etsy shop.

To make these two cards I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- script paper from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter these two cards in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - animal antics

6 comments:

  1. Very cute little Foxicorn! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super designs for your fun kitty, Helen, and such a striking colour combo! Thanks for sharing these with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous oriental designs and a fun kitty image too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Helen!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative crafters challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...