Pages

Sunday 26 July 2020

Monthly Blog Project for The Little Paper Tree - Grace in Bloom


Today it's my turn to have a project on The Little Paper Tree blog.

Head over to the blog here to see my card and read my hints and tips for making this stamped and layered card.

To make my card I've used the beautiful Grace in Bloom stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs:


You can find the set here in the online shop.

The sentiment I used came from the Thoughtful Phrases stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs:


Head over to the shop website here for these stamp sets and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - black and white
Allsorts Challenge - flowers all over
Dragonfly Dreams - no patterned paper

7 comments:

  1. Such a clever card Design Helen love the layering as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layered card Helen!
    Thanks for sharing & for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our Black and White challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look really brilliant, great choice to so it in black and white, a really lovely creation.
    Thank you for joining our 'Flowers all over' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful black and white, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really stylish monochromatic card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Flowers all Over' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made a triple layered A2 card and I know what is involved. this is fabulous, off to check out your tips and tricks. Thanks for entering this in the Black and White challenge at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Thankyou for joining in the 'no patterned paper' challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...