Pages

Monday 29 May 2023

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and this time it's an 'anything goes' theme.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from the very cute 'Animal Pals: Koalas' digi stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the line art/digital stamp version of the set available here but you can also get the set pre-coloured here or both options together in a bundle here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Such an cute koala and card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...