Pages

Friday 26 May 2023

Inspiration Post for Conie Fong

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card for Conie Fong using the very cute 'Eucalyptus Tree Koala and Sentiment Bundle'.

You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

You get the koala image facing left and right and the sentiment as a JPG and PNG.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up and The Paper House
- dies from Stampin' Up and The Works
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Passion for Markers - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I love the shape you chose for your image panel Helen. Such an adorable image! Thanks for joining in our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY challenge at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Helen. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Loving your papers too. Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet little Connie Fong image, Helen and you've framed it perfectly with those pretty die and paper choices...
    Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular card! I think that’s the cutest koala ever. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...