Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Magical

 


It's time for a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'magic'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Drifting Soul digi stamp from Ching-Chou Kuik available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Morgan's ArtWorld - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - make it female

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous background for framing this lovely image,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly gorgeous card, Helen! Love the image!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and beautiful card design. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...