Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog with a new challenge and it's an anything goes theme.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

There's also a great freebie image in the challenge post!

To make my card I used:

- Rain Boots With Tulips digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Challenge available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - anything goes
I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge - April Showers or May Flowers


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and gorgeous card! Love the polka dotted paper!
    Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Helen! I love these boots and you're choice of colors is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...