Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2023

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Penny's Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look at the challenge blog here.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- Bunny Ears digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Uniko
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes/say it with flowers
Crafting Happiness Challenges - anything goes/flowers

3 comments:

  1. Super fun image and a terrific birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layers, and that image is adorable! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...