Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2023

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


A new 'anything goes' challenge has started today on the Ally's Angel Challenge Blog.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My card was made using the new 'Nature's Glory Patterned Paper Set' from Anne Constantly-Carding.

Here are all the designs you get in the set:


You can find it here on Anne's Crafts U Print page.

To make my card I cut one of the papers into three strips on to white card and then layered it on to green card.  I used a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up die cut with a Stampin' Up stitched scalloped die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card helen thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that backing paper, it's made a very pretty card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of card. You've made a lovely card.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these gorgeous papers. Super card with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this card and the panels of backing paper make a lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the backing paper is beautiful
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...