Pages

Sunday 14 May 2023

Inspiration Card from Stampers Delights - Sweet as a Peach

 


Today it's my turn to share some DT inspiration on the Stampers Delights Community Blog and you can find my post here.

Stampers Delights now has various clubs with exclusive images for each club and more features and things to join in with.  

To find our more, head over to the club home page here.

The digi stamp I've used today is called 'Sweet as a Peach' and she is part of the Digital Stamp and Colouring Club.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- silver sparkle washi tape from The Works
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - layer it up
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - anything goes fantasy theme (fairytale princess)
Dream Valley Challenges - make it female

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving your choice of papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely looking card with a cute image. Lovely! Thank ypu for playing along with my "Layer it up!" challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pretty card Helen. Love the blue papers! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen: You've colored this fairytale princess very well! She looks splendid! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Helen, for sharing your pretty princess card with TFATU during the May 2023 competition! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...