Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

New Alphabet Challenge - C is for Cats

 


There's a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose a prompt for the letter C so I went for C is for Cats.

For more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this set by Last Minute Manda:


It's called 'A Cat's Life' and you can find it here on the shop website.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use a cute character
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. A very cute kitty and lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute kitty, lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card nicely coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and a great sentiment.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Helen. The kitty cat image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Lovely papers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats so to me this is 'purrfect'!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...