Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

Creative Moments Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Photo Inspiration

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Creative Moments Challenge and this month you can either play 'anything goes' or use our photo inspiration to make your card:


For all the details, have a look here at the post from the start of the challenge and here at today's reminder post.

We have two sponsors for the challenge:


and


So I was inspired by the colours in the photo and the flowers in the trees.

To make my card I used:

- Flowerz: Simple Flowers digi stamp from Mirtillamente available here
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- purple cardstock from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...