Pages

Monday 15 May 2023

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Use 3 or More Designer Papers

 


We're back today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist of using 3 or more patterned papers.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used one of the images from this very cute new set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


The set is called 'Animal Pals: Koalas' and you can get it as an outline version here (as I've used), here as pre-coloured images or here as a bundle containing both options.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- gems and sentiment die from The Works
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Passion for Markers - lots of layers

1 comment:

  1. A really cute card Helen. The koala image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving the papers and layout you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers once again this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I just wanted to let you know that you've linked the wrong card in our linky x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...