Pages

Thursday 4 May 2023

New Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/Board Games

 


There's a new challenge on the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog today and this month it's anything goes with the optional twist of board games.  We want you to create something inspired by a board game - colours, patterns, box cover etc.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided to go with chess as my inspiration.

I created a black and white checked pattern with paper and then added punched flowers, punched dots in the centres and a computer generated sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...