Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Something Simple

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to see 'something simple'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card, I used one of the images from the 'Snow Bunny' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- gems from The Works
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is just so cute, Helen! Loving your soft color combo. I'm really delighted to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" with an Option of "Summer" challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute card and image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...