Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Get Messy

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to use inks, paints and sprays to get messy.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Anyone that knows me will know that I don't do messy crafting!  

I decided to use ink with a stencil (or mask) from Stampin' Up on to a die cut oval.  I used Crumb Cake for the background and Soft Suede for the sentiment which is from Itty Bitty Birthdays.

I finished with a kraft card base.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - use a stencil
Crazy Is Our Name - Stencils Are Our Game - May stencil fun challenge

4 comments:

  1. I am loving that plaid stencil!! This card is simple and yet very eye catching!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "GET MESSY" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    #C4G321

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect stenciled masculine card, love it!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes a wonderful masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of stencil! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...