Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2023

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Circle Card

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge - anything goes with the option to make a circle card.

For all the details and to see what the other team members have created, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I decided to make a circular easel card.  Here's another view from the side of the card:


To make my card I used:

- Cake and Candles digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from The Craft House
- dies from Stampin' Up and Memory Box
- stamped sentiment from  Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything but square

Seize the Birthday - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo Helen, and a fabulous shape. I love your scalloped edges and pretty sentiment tag. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen and love that digital image ..great colours too thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the image and your colour scheme is gorgeous! A great card shape and I love your sentiment banner too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty circle easel card. Love the big cake and your design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun circle easel card Helen. The image is lovely and your colouring is perfect. Great colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...