Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2023

New Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Make Your Mark

 


We're back today on the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Thoughtful Mermaid' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs which you can find here in their Etsy shop.  

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - fantasy, mythical or mystical characters
Gem of a Challenge - anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Helen, this sweet little mermaid is adorable! I love the pink shell paper you used in the background. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will continue to do so!
    Sandy, CIC DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I love the image you used. The use of the pattern paper background is adorable. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coloring and the image is so adorable, great card so happy you shared this with us, thanks for playing our Mermaid Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...