Pages

Sunday 14 May 2023

Design Team Inspiration for Conie Fong - Santa Gnome Gift and Sentiment Bundle

 


Today I'm sharing another inspiration card for Conie Fong and this time I'm using the Santa Gnome Gift and Sentiment Bundle.

You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

In the set you get the image I've used plus the sentiment and also the individual elements too - it's a great set and perfect for cute Christmas designs!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- gems from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

2 comments:

  1. Great colors you chose, and your paper and layers are perfect for that image! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous Christmas card Helen!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...