Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Spring Lamb

 


Today I'm sharing some inspiration using one of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

Here are the three new images for May:



and



and



To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and amazing coloring. Love the shade effect.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Polkadoodles this week!
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...