Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog Challenge #288 - Anything for Thanksgiving - 1 November


A new challenge has started today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'anything for Thanksgiving'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


and the prize on offer is 3 digital stamps of the winner's choice

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish called 'The Cook' - you can find it here on the Robyn's Fetish website.

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring and design Helen!
    Darlene
    (RF DT Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. The paper goes great with the woman cooking.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I love your card. I saw it in the Gallery when I posted my creations. I was surprised to see this image used for Thanksgiving. It is perfect for it. I love the gingham paper. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helel, you have used one of my favourite images, great for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, this reminders me of my grandma cooking the family Thanksgiving dinner, thanks for the memories and the creation is awesome, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...