Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Christmas With a Metallic Twist


We've got a new challenge today at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Christmas With a Metallic Twist'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp and sentiment from Deedee's Designs called 'Winter Church' - you can find the set here on Deedee's website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers, added some clear Wink of Stella pen to the snow and then used navy and metallic silver card to mat the image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Paper Shelter - 'a Christmas card'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'Christmas is coming'

9 comments:

  1. I love the image so much, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant! I love the navy paired with that mirror paper...so striking! (I need some of that mirror paper!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card so elegant love it
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but so elegant, thanks for sharing it at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty scene. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmas card Helen, love the shine! Thank you for joining us for this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the metallic paper :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...