Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Sparkle, Sparkle Everywhere


It's time for a new challenge on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and this month our option theme is 'sparkle, sparkle everywhere'.  All the details about the challenge are here on the blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Everyone who links up a minimum of two cards during November will win a sheet of digi paper from this fab set created by Lisa for the challenge:


Have your say in which paper that will be by taking the poll in the sidebar of the blog.

If you follow our optional theme of 'sparkle, sparkle everywhere' you will also be in with the chance of winning the prize from our sponsor.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sprinkle'n'Sparkle called 'Brighten the Holidays' - you can find it here on their website.  I've also used two colours of the paper from Lisa's Glitterati digi paper pack.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, love your card. The]penguins are adorable. I hope to join in the challenge this month. Just wanted to wish you congrats for making DeeDee's team. I'm looking forward to working with you. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, those Penguins are fab and I love all the glitter. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...