Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Fashion Chic


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this week our theme is 'fashion chic'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'Glamorous Emma' - you can find her here on their website.  The background card I've used is from Anna Marie Designs and I've added some pearls to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenge - 'birthday'
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'one for the girls'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'tic tac toe' (pearls, free, use a die)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Helen... Thanks for entering 'One for the Girls' Challenge at Crafty Friends, your card is gorgeous, Good Luck in the draw. Hope you can join us for our next challenge too.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...