Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Use Something From Your Craft Stash


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'use something from your craft stash'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Inky Impressions called 'Angelica's Sled' - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.  From my stash I've used some Christmas patterend paper, some red gems and my trusty old snowflake punch.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Little Red Wagon - 'that's how I roll' 
Crafting For All Seasons - 'brr it's cold outside'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cute image Helen and the backing paper is great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Helen! I love your method of transportation!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Helen. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is such a charming card, adorable image, lovely color and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love the paper choices. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a gorgeous card, love your card design and your image.
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Love the pretty papers. So festive!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
    stacey, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...