Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

New Little Claire Challenge - Christmas in White


A new challenge started yesterday on the Little Claire Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Christmas in white'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer to the winner of the challenge is:


included in the prize is:

a selection of Little Claire Snowy Papers
Little Claire 'Robin and Snowdrop' stamps
a pack of bling stones
a pack of self adhesive pearls
a pack of white self adhesive lace

For my card I've used the very cute 'Dinkies Christmas Lights' stamp which is here on the Little Claire website.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the card background and then added some pearls to the embossed snowflakes.  The sentiment I've used is here on the Little Claire website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...