Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sparkle, Bling and Embellish


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'sparkle, bling and embellish'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

This is the prize on offer from our sponsor Brenda's Lace and Ribbons:


My card is one that I designed for one of my Little Claire classes earlier in the year.  I've made a pocket card with a tag in it.  On the tag I've used 'Dinkies Robin Doggie' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  I've covered the image with some Glitter Sheet which is here on the website.  The sentiment is from the 'Christmas Postcards' set which is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...