Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Trains, Planes and Automobiles


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'planes, trains and automobiles'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've used a one of the images from a Deedee's Designs digi stamp set called 'Are We There Yet?'.  You can find the set here on Deedee's website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafts Galore Challenge Blog - 'use a stamp or a digi'

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...