Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

Little Claire Class Card - The Bees Knees Stamp Set


We had another great Little Claire day of classes here on the Wirral yesterday - a big thank you to everyone who came along!  The classes are always a lot of fun and there was plenty of laughter during the day!!

The card I'm sharing is from last month's class.  I used the brand new 'Bees Knees' stamp set for all the class cards and now that the set has been added to the website here, I can start sharing the cards.  The ladies who came to my class were the first to see the set before it appeared online.

Here's a photo of everyone hard at work yesterday:


If you're interested in coming to one of our classes in the New Year (there are dates available on the Wirral and in Crawley) have a look here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - 'times 3' (three images)
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pile It On Challenge  'fancy folds'
Craft Rocket Challenge - 'add a sentiment'
Creative Knockouts - 'no square cards'

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Great design and I love that Sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, such cute details...thanks for sharing at pile it on

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I like the shape. Thank you for playing along with the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...