Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Glitter and/or Shine


We've got a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'glitter and/or shine'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've used one of the new Little Claire Irresistible Images from the 'Silhouette' pack - you can find the pack here on their website.  I also used a Little Claire sentiment which you can find here and cover the image panel in some of the wonderful Little Claire Glitter Sheet which you can find here.

3 comments:

  1. How pretty. I don't think the photo gives you the full glitter factor, but I know it is super wonderful up close! Very inspiring. -your fellow DT member Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen looks fabulous with all the glitter Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...