Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge and Reminder for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Clean and SImple


A new challenge has started today on the Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'clean and simple' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Dinkies Goosey and Lucy' from Little Claire - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment I've used is here on the website.  

I'm also sharing this card as a reminder of our monthly challenge on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - the theme there is always 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.  


All the details of the November challenge are here and today's mid-month reminder post is here.

2 comments:

  1. LovelyCAS card Helen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute!! That image is adorable and is perfect for this CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...